This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email [email protected]
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
WHAT DATA WE GATHER
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information, such as postcode.
- Website usage data.
- Other information relevant to client enquiries.
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys.
HOW WE USE THIS DATA
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To customise the website for you.
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
COOKIES AND HOW WE USE THEM
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package.Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website.A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our website.For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences.The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website.We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies.
CONTROLLING INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
You can unsubscribe from any of our mailing lists by:
- Clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email from OpenAsset
- Sending an email to: [email protected]
- Writing to us: Axomic Ltd, 2nd Floor, 4 Tabernacle Street, London, EC2A 4LU, UK
From time to time we may share your information with select third parties who provide relevant or complimentary services.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
LINKS FROM OUR SITE
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we may have no control of websites outside the openasset.com domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.