Seamless Workflows Between InDesign and OpenAsset Help You Create Better Documents and Proposals Faster Than Ever
Drag-and-drop functionality makes it easy to add images to InDesign documents. That means no broken links! The plugin also automatically saves and preserves all image links—so you can build documents with images stored in the cloud.
With InDesign and OpenAsset, anyone in your firm can create professionally designed marketing materials in just a few clicks, and strengthen your brand with custom InDesign brand templates.
The plugin helps:
- Drag and drop images from OpenAsset directly into InDesign.
- Assets remain stored in the cloud, and the plugin
automatically maintains image links.
- Easily push images and project information from OpenAsset
into Indesign documents using custom templates.
- Store InDesign documents in OpenAsset for
Find Out More and Request a Demo
When you submit this form, we'll:
- Arrange a call to learn about your needs and goals
- Give you an industry relevant 30 minute guided demo
- Share a custom pricing package for your firm