Migrate Your Content into OpenAsset
There are a number of steps to ensuring your Data Migration is a success. You will need to:
– organize the folder structure in which your files are saved
– move the parent folder to a hard drive
– ensure project folders are at the same level in the folder structure
– review the cleaned up content with your Onboarding Manager
– ship the hard drive to OpenAsset
– review and update the Project Sheet that we send you
Once these steps are completed we can migrate content into your OpenAsset system. Contact your CSM or Onboarding Manager if you have any more questions about this process.
If you would like to learn more about our Data Migration Service, you can do so here.