We are looking for an Account Executive to join our talented, dynamic, and rapidly growing global team and help us expand into the DACH market. The position is based out of our London office situated in the heart of London’s tech community in Shoreditch. All employees have the option to work entirely or partially remote through December 2020.
OpenAsset is the leading Digital Asset Management solution for the Architecture, Engineering, Construction (AEC), and Real Estate industries. We help our customers be more productive in storing, finding, using and sharing their large volumes of digital assets and associated data. Our vision is to inspire people through visualisation of the built world.
With over 650 clients and 15 years experience of delivering value, we are a smart, friendly and motivated group of individuals who are relentlessly focused on building great software, delighting our clients and finding new ones.
Both our London and New York offices have very calm, fun, and welcoming environments.
Account Executive Description
OpenAsset is used by the biggest and the best AEC firms in the USA, UK, Canada, Australia and beyond. We have a handful of German clients too, some great names under our belt to reference and sell from. Now we are going to ramp up our DACH go-to-market strategy. OpenAsset is being moved to AWS in Germany, we’re translating our website, marketing materials, and online support systems. We need a German speaking Account Executive to lead the drive.
We’re looking for a creator. An entrepreneur. A doer. Someone with dedication, skills, and a conviction to focus on getting the job done.
Account Executive Responsibilities
- Spearhead Axomic’s expansion in the DACH market
- Strategize with leadership on Axomic’s expansion plans
- Be a B2B SaaS sales pro
- Hit revenue targets consistently
- Prospect target companies and generate leads
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the DACH market
- Sell to key decision makers
- Not be scared to get on the phone and build your pipeline!
Account Executive Skills & Experience
- Fluent German speaker
- Experience with expansion into the DACH market
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Experience in B2B SaaS sales (this is a must!)
- You are a people person and can communicate internally and externally to get results
- You take initiative and can prioritize your tasks to proactively get them done
- You are process and data driven
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Salesforce pro
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Competitive salary
- 25 paid vacation days
- 8 bank holidays
- Bike storage/shower facilities in building
- Pension program
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Axomic Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We base our employment decisions entirely on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications—we do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, parental status, personal beliefs, veteran status, age, or any other status. We have zero tolerance for any kind of discrimination, and we are looking for candidates who share those values. Applications from women and members of underrepresented minority groups are welcomed.